The Vice Rectorate of Postgraduate Training, University Empowerment, Scientific Research and Postgraduate Training is headed by
Pr. BORDJIBA Tarik
Scientific Research is the foundation of the existence of the University and an indispensable asset for the socio-economic development of a nation.
The University May 08, 1945 Guelma places the Scientific Research at the center of its concerns, which essentially boils down to:
- Train autonomous and competent researchers.
- Organize the transmission of knowledge and give a real impetus to research, through the relevance of its objectives and the mobilization of its skills.
- To participate effectively in the study and the solution of the problems of society.
- To make in the broadest information constructive, transparent, by means of modern technologies (NTIC), is a deliberate and deliberate choice, adopted by the University May 08, 1945 Guelma to reach its objectives.
The Vice Rectorate of Postgraduate Training, University Empowerment, Scientific Research and Postgraduate Training aims to:
To follow the questions related to the conduct of the Post-Graduation, Specialized Post-Graduation and University habilitation courses and to ensure the application of the regulations in force.
- Monitor the activities of Research Units and Laboratories.
- Conduct any action of Valorisation of the Results of the Research.
- Follow up on the Scientific Council of the University and keep its archives.
- Collect and disseminate all information on research activities carried out by the University.
It is composed of the following services:
- The post-graduation and post-graduation training service,
- The service of University habilitation,
- The service of the follow-up of the Research Activities and the Valorisation of its Results